MiX SafeDrive e-learning
MiX Telematics offers comprehensive e-Learning packages to assess drivers’ skills and knowledge through tailored, online modules based on core driving competencies.
Did you know that fleet drivers are 50% more likely to be hurt or killed in road crashes?
Are you doing enough as a business to help keep your employees safe when they’re on the road?
E-learning is proven to target high-risk driver behaviours in fleets. It combines assessment-based learning and monitoring into a simple, cloud-based tool that has been proven to cut costs, injuries and liability exposure for some of the world's largest fleets.
The MiX SafeDrive e-learning solution features local content, footage and languages and is available in over 70 countries to ensure all drivers learn the same safety principles.
Also want this page to include the e-learning video that we have used for the e-learning PPC campaign.
Watch the video
MiX SafeDrive e-learning features
Features that MiX SafeDrive e-learning can deliver to your business.
- Build personalised programmes for every driver. During each Hazard Perception Assessment, behaviour-based scoring identifies and assesses the risk and assigns specific training modules according to driving core competencies.
- Evaluate driving ability. Hazard Perception Assessments recreate the experience of driving thanks to interactive real-life traffic scenarios designed to assess judgement, attitude towards driving and reaction time.
- Monitor your global fleet from a single source. Our MiX SafeDrive e-learning programme gives you full visibility of behaviour-based training data on any driver, anywhere, which you can monitor from one location.
MiX SafeDrive e-learning benefits
MiX SafeDrive e-learning gives you full visibility of your Fleet Drivers to assess their driving behaviour. Benefits that MiX SafeDrive can deliver include:
- Keeping safety at the forefront of Drivers’ minds, which leads to improved driving
- Improved Driver compliance
- Ensuring duty of care for your Drivers through completion of e-learning modules such as Company Vehicle Safety Policy